Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Revised and updated the user interface.
- Now runs on Windows Vista.
- Added a Splash Screen that is displayed when the program first loads.
- Now looks in more locations for debt databases created using older versions of Debt Analyzer and converts the old debt database when found.
- Added a warning that pops up when using the Debt Entry dialog if the interest rate entered for a loan is too small.
- Debt information can now be backed up and restored from within the program.
- Added and fixed accelerator keys on the main window and in the preferences panels.
- Added new customizable menus and toolbars.
- Pressing F1 in any window brings up the help topic for that window.
- Amounts are now displayed using the currency symbol defined in Windows.
- The Variable Extra Payments window will now accept up to 360 entries.
- Improved the Budget Information window with a budget summary and ability to enter more obligations and budget items.
- Can now access the Budget dialog when Extra Payment or Variable Payment options are in use.
- Preference settings have been consolidated and simplified. Preferences can be accessed in a single dialog by clicking Options, Preferences.
- Added the ability to reset all preferences settings to their default values.
- Can now select between saving preference in the registry, in ini file or an ini file on a USB device.
- Added the the ISS Bug Reporter that collects information in the event of a crash and sends it to us.
- Updated all the reports to use more attractive fonts, colors and shading.
- Printed reports now include the date printed, page number, and report title.
- Amounts in reports are now shown using the currency symbol defined in Windows.
- The scroll wheel now scrolls the Report Preview up and down.
- When viewing Report Preview, holding the control key down and using scroll wheel zooms in and out.
- Simplified the Zoom options.
- The report options are now disabled or enabled based on the reports selected.
- Updated and simplified the print options.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the password to be bypassed.
- Improved the routine that determines leap years.
- Fixed a problem on the Loan Consolidation Summary report with loans using daily rates.
- Fixed an error that occurred if a password was set before a new debt plan was saved.